Flat spray with even spray distribution VEP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8, R1/4, R3/8 or R1/2||Spray angle||15ﾟ, 25ﾟ, 40ﾟ, 50ﾟ, 65ﾟ, 80ﾟ, 90ﾟ, or 115ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||140–1,250 μm|
|Strainer||Available for some nozzle codes||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.30–46.9 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.2–5.8 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with uniform distribution throughout pattern area.
• Even spray impact across the entire spray area.
• Cleaning: Automotives, containers, films, felts, filters, screens, bottles, crushed stones, earth and sand, metal parts, machines, steel plates and pieces
• Spraying: Etchants, oils, lubricants, glues, solutions, insecticides, herbicides
• Cooling: Gas, smokes, heat exchangers, tanks, steels, roofs
• Water screen: Fire protection, heat protection, dust suppression, deodorization
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
• Paper & Pulp
• Fisheries & Livestock
|Structure||• Ceramic orifice inserted and adhered into metal or plastic body.
• Small spray capacity models of metal VEP come with or without a strainer.
• CERTIIM® is one-shot injection molded nozzle tip created by molding the precision-made ceramic orifice into a plastic retainer.
|Material||• Nozzle orifice: ceramic
• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303 or Brass (Brass is available for sizes R1/8 and R1/4 only.)
• CERTIIM®'s plastic Body: PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316 or others
• When with a strainer, add 2–5 g to the above mass.
CERTIIM® VEP series (VEP-TPVDF)