Flat spray with even spray distribution(High-pressure cleaning) VNP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8 or R1/4||Spray angle||15ﾟ, 25ﾟ, 30ﾟ, 40ﾟ, or 65ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||3 MPa||Spray capacity||2.47–12.4 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.6–1.7 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with uniform distribution throughout pattern area.
• Small 1/8 pipe connection size for high pressure cleaning.
• High pressure cleaning: Automotives, containers, tanks, wire and felt parts of paper making machines, wire cylinders, filter presses, other industrial cleaning and degreasing
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Ceramic orifice inserted and adhered into metal or plastic body.|
|Material||• Nozzle orifice: ceramic
• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303 or Brass
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316
• When with a strainer, add 2–5 g to the above mass.