Off-center even flat spray OVVEP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Spray angle||45ﾟ or 60ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||540–750 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||20.0–30.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||2.4–4.0 mm|
• Off-center flat spray pattern with uniform distribution throughout pattern area.
• With obliquely-angled flow, OVVEP series prevents accumulation of spray fluid in multiple-nozzle arrangements.
• No need for oblique installation, as the angle is built-in.
• Cooling: Steel plates, steel pieces
• Spraying: Etchants, oils, lubricants, glues, acids, insecticides, herbicides
• Cleaning: Steel plates, steel pieces, filters, felts, screens
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
• Paper & Pulp
• Fisheries & Livestock
|Structure||• Made of metal, one-piece structure.|
|Material||• Stainless steel 303
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316 or others