[All parts made of metal] Flat spray with mountain-shaped spray distribution(ON/OFF control) SO-VV series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||-||Spray angle||15°, 25°, 40°, 50°, 65°, 80°, 90°, or 115ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||180–820 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.50–1.00 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.3–0.8 mm|
• The nozzle with all parts made of metal is easy for detection when it goes into a production line.
• Flat spray pattern with a mountain-shaped spray distribution having gradually tapered edges.
• Prevents dripping after spraying stops.
• Spray ON/OFF can be regulated by pilot air ON/OFF.
• Quick response ON/OFF spray.
• Coating: Release agent, lubricant, food additive (seasoning)
• Moisture control: Paper, food
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Spray ON/OFF can be regulated by switching the pilot air ON/OFF. The pilot air activates an internal piston to regulate the spray.|
|Material||• Stainless steel 303|