[เป็นสินค้าสั่งทำ] Hollow cone spray/ Low flow rate (Disassemblable) KD series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Spray angle||70ﾟ, 73ﾟ, 78ﾟ, 80ﾟ, 85ﾟ, 87ﾟ, 88ﾟ, 95ﾟ, or 97ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||130–420 μm|
|Strainer||Available for some nozzle codes||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.30–3.94 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.7–1.8 mm|
• Low flow rate hollow cone spray nozzle. Three-piece structure.
• Semi-fine atomization capability.
• Combines Compact design.
• The whirl chamber is formed by a ceramic orifice and closer, which provides excellent wear resistance.
• Cooling: Gas
• Spraying: Chemicals, dust suppression
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Nozzle orifice and closer are made of ceramics.
• Comprises three parts: Nozzle tip, cap, and adaptor. Worn-out tip can be replaced separately.
• Small spray capacity models (KD03 and KD033) come with or without a strainer.
|Material||• Nozzle orifice & whirler: ceramic
• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316 or others
• When with a strainer, add 2–5 g to the above mass.