Full cone spray/ Low flow rate (Disassemblable) J series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Spray angle||70ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||130–440 μm|
|Strainer||Included or available||Standard pressure||0.2 MPa, 0.5 MPa||Spray capacity||0.09–1.40 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.2–0.9 mm|
• Full cone spray pattern with a round impact area and uniform distribution.
• Features lowest flow rate among our full cone spray nozzles.
• Ceramic orifice and closer provide excellent wear-resistance.
• Spraying: Oils, lubricants, glues, etchants
• Cleaning: Galvanizing, gas
• Cooling: Machinery, gas
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Nozzle orifice and closer are made of ceramics.
• All models include built-in strainers.
|Material||• Nozzle orifice & closer: ceramic
• Nozzle body: S303
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316