[Made-to-Order] Full cone spray/ Clog-resistant AJP-AL92 series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/2, R3/4, R1, or R1*1/2||Spray angle||85ﾟ or 90ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||800–1,400 μm|
|Strainer||-||Standard pressure||0.2 MPa||Spray capacity||18.0–250 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||5.1–21.3 mm|
• Full cone spray pattern with a round impact area and uniform distribution.
• Without using a whirler, the liquid is atomized by collision inflow inside the nozzle.
• No-whirler design with a large free passage diameter minimizes clogging.
• Nozzle sprays at a 90° angle to the nozzle inlet. This right angle nozzle is suitable for installation in small spaces.
The AJP-AL92 series is available with a socket made of S316 to prevent damage to the delicate alumina threads.
The S316 socket is female threaded turning the male nozzle thread into a female connection.
• Spraying slurry
• Absorption tower of flue gas desulfurization equipment
• Spraying water in cooling tower
• Applications where re-circulated water is being used or clogging is a concern
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control