Convex round inlet solid stream jet CRP (AL99) series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8 or R1/4||Spray angle||-||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||2 MPa||Spray capacity||0.52–8.26 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.5–2.0 mm|
• High impact solid stream.
• Convex round inlet protrudes inside the pipe to prevent particles from flowing into the nozzle, reducing clogging.
• CRP (AL99) series features high-purity alumina ceramic orifice providing stable performance with longer life.
• Cleaning: Wire and felt parts of paper making machines, machinery, parts, vehicles, returnable, containers, bottles
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• One-piece structure with high-purity alumina orifice inserted.|
|Material||• Nozzle orifice: 99% alumina
• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303
CRP (AL99) series