Trimming nozzle (solid stream jet) CMP-T series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R3/8||Spray angle||-||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Included or available||Standard pressure||1 MPa||Spray capacity||0.14–1.34 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.3–1.0 mm|
• Extra fine and clear non-turbulent solid stream nozzles with high impact cutting force.
• Trimming: Paper making, asbestos plate
• Cutting: Timber, food
• Others: Cleaning of precision machine parts, injection of chemicals, deburring, foaming of beer (jet foamer)
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• High-purity alumina ceramic orifice is inserted into a sleeve of strong engineering plastics.
• Sleeve of strong engineering plastics.
• Worn-out nozzles can be replaced separately.
|Material||• Nozzle orifice: 99% alumina
• Sleeve: PA (polyamide)
• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303
• O-ring: NBR