Trimming nozzle (solid stream jet) CM-F series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R3/8||Spray angle||-||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Included or available||Standard pressure||-||Spray capacity||0.14–1.34 ℓ/min（at the pressure 1 MPa）|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.3–1.0 mm|
• Extra fine and clear non-turbulent solid stream nozzles with high impact cutting force.
• Small, tapered nose minimizes paper dust adhesion to nozzle body.
• Flat surface design of nozzle tip prevents paper dust from clogging spray orifice.
• Trimming: Paper making
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Comprises two parts: nozzle and strainer.
• Ceramic orifice insert for longer life.
• Small, tapered nose.
• Nozzle tip has flat surface for minimal clogging.
|Material||• Nozzle orifice: 99% alumina
• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.