Flexible tubes FT series
• Enables adjustment of air blowing directions as desired.
• Tube path and angle can be adjusted as desired.
• Highly pliable hose holds its shape well and will not spring back.
• Various types of air nozzles can be attached according to your usage.
1) Air nozzles are not included (separately sold). The above photo shows flexible tubes with air nozzles attached.
2) Use FT series at air pressure under 0.3 MPa. (In some cases, the tube may not remain fixed depending on the nozzle type and/or tube length due to its spray reaction force).
For applications where large changes in spray direction are required depending on the application.
8.6–36.2 g when total tube length is less than 309 mm
(Mass changes depending on screw sizes and total tube length)
FT series tubes are available with R1/8 (PT1/8M) or R1/4 (PT1/4M) threaded inlet for air supply,
and with Rc1/8 (PT1/8F) or Rc1/4 (PT1/4F) threaded outlet for nozzle connecting side.
For details please see the catalog below.