Cooling and humidification system utilizing evaporation of a fine fog, Semi-Dry Fog® (*1). The fog that quickly evaporates reduces greenhouse interior temperatures without wetting crops or facility interior, and also makes high-precision humidity control possible. This system provides appropriate growing environments for crops, without having wetness-related problems caused by conventional semi-fine fog cooling, and also is ideal for heat reduction for workers.
Semi-Dry Fog® Cooling and Humidification System CoolPescon®CH
• Hydraulic spray cooling and humidification system that produces Semi-Dry Fog®. (*1)
• It reduces temperatures by 3–5℃ with evaporative cooling of fog.
• Fine fog does not wet crops or greenhouse interior.
• Suitable for greenhouse cooling in summer and humidification in winter.
• Support customers in site investigation, layout design, installation work and after-sales services.
*1) We define Semi-Dry Fog® as a fog with a mean droplet diameter (mean fog droplet size) of 10–30 μm.
This system uses fine droplets and does not include large droplets which can result in wetting of objects and surfaces, making it ideal for environments previously plagued with wetness-related problems caused by semi-fine fog cooling.
"Dry mist," despite its similar name, has no specified droplet diameter as part of its definition. Dry mist droplet sizes vary significantly by producer and product.
• Greenhouse agriculture: Cooling greenhouses, year-round greenhouse cultivation, preventing worker exposure to excessively hot work environments
Industries in which this product is used
• Greenhouse agriculture